Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dreams

Sometimes my dreams are so real, or they correlate so closely to my desires, that I have to confirm whether the event in the dream actually occurred. For example, I dreamt last night that one of my mom's prints, that I currently have listed in my shop (which my mom really wants me to sell) acquired a heart (for sellers on Etsy this is good because the garnering of these means that someone likes your item and wants to remember). When I looked in my Etsy shop this morning there is no such thing. It kind of scares me sometimes because these aren't outlandish phenomenons they are subtle, and believable.

Sometimes I even dream about past events or I dream about about the aftermath of embarrassing events. I remember I used to read a lot of epic novels in high school. I don't remember my professor ever saying anything about it to me. In a dream my dream teacher said something really incisive and was so spot on as to what I thought he might have been thinking about my underlying reasons for reading all of those books.

No comments:

Post a Comment