Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Survey Results COMING SOON!

I've been in the process of transferring the results of the Buying Vintage survey to open office spreadsheet. Survey Monkey had the option of letting survey participants see the results but there is a subscription fee of $20 per month. Luckily, I found that I could create charts and graphs by using open office (which is non-proprietary and free) spreadsheet.

I've made two charts so far and I must say, they look pretty professional. It kind of makes me laugh that I am using these hardcore graphs to record this data but the fact that I can change the coloring of the sections takes the edge off.

I honestly don't know where these surveys are headed. I'm not trying to prove anything. The process of making them, blogging about it, and interacting with vintage sellers is something that I find fun and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment